Things You Need To Know About Tape in Extensions
Hair extensions are the perfect definition for a perfect hair look! Tape-in hair extensions are good to go. They give you the alluring appearance.
But, tape-in hair extensions are common and much more reliable.
It is said in a survey that, many clients seek tape-in hair extensions compared to the other types. As they say, there are many benefits to choosing these types of hair extensions.
Hair extensions, especially tape-in hair extensions are a great and wise choice!
Who doesn’t love hair extensions? If you want to wear one, do it ASAP!
But, before we decide about hair extensions, we must know some of the specifics about them.
In this blog, we will be seeing what exactly these tape-in hair extensions are, how to use them, pros and cons of using tape-in hair extensions, secret tips and tricks while using them, and many more. Let us see what those are:
- What Are Tape-In Hair Extensions
- How Much Does Tape Cost
- How Long Do Tape In Hair Extensions Last
- How To Maintain Tape In Hair Extensions
- Pros And Cons Of Tape-In Extensions
- Tips And Tricks While You Are Using A Tape-In Hair Extension
- Why To Choose Tape-In Hair Extensions
All of us know what hair extensions are. As the name says, tape in hair extensions is an additional glamour to the natural hair by using medical adhere tapes in the hair roots.
It gives a 100% natural look and makes you fall in love with it!
Tape-in hair extensions provide completely safe and medically proved adhesives. So, one may not worry about the side effects because of the glue.
Costs may seem quite normal as other hair extensions. The cost depends on the salon where you are purchasing the hair extensions. The brand is also a major factor. The more quality, the more affordable price it is! Initially, it is said to cost nearly $300.
For every re-application, hair extensions may cost just $100-$200.
Quality is important!
This question may seem a little tricky! Hair extensions are said to be changed after some time. But to answer this question fairly, hair extensions last up to 10 weeks approximately. Once you install hair extensions, the lasting months depend on how fast one’s hair keeps growing.
Visit a salon to remove or re-apply the hair extensions. After re-installing, hair extensions can be again re-used for 3 months utmost.
Also, take care of the extensions cautiously. Proper maintenance, accurately handling them also matter.
Make sure you are free from tangles. Once, the tape-in hair extensions gets tangles, it becomes quite a problem!
Tangles are a real problem, no?
Secret Tip: Avoid more heat and avoid tugging on your hair extensions.
It is ok if you are just trying out the hair extensions. Ways to protect hair extensions are quite simple. Let us see some of the tricks and tips to maintain the hair extensions properly:
Dos of Tape-In Hair Extensions:
- First and foremost, you must never brush your hair extensions before shampooing them.
- While brushing, avoid holding the hair extension top in one hand
- Ask your salon experts about the shampoo and conditioner you must use.
- Do brush your hair from scalp to ends at least twice a day.
- Use a heat-protectant spray before styling your hair.
- Keep your hair extensions clean and untangled
- Choose high-quality extensions.
- Use heat protectant spray when needed
Don’ts of Tape-In Hair Extensions:
- Never color your hair extensions on your own.
- Do not wash your hair every day with an extension on
- After installing hair extension, take a hair wash after 48 hours at least
- Do not use conditioner on hair extensions.
- Do not comb or brush the hair extensions while the hair is wet.
- Never sleep with wet hair extensions.
- Brush the hair with a hair extension brush several times a day.
- Use high-quality hair care products but don’t overdo it, too much hair care product can cause build-up and tangle over time.
- Never lighten the hair extensions.
Pros of Tape-in Hair Extensions:
Let us see some of the benefits of using tape-in hair extensions:
- Styling your hair is simple
- One can add colors to the hair extensions without bleaching
- Installing hair extensions is easy and damage-free
- The wefts are thin and are also comfortable to use
- Tape-in extensions are easy to apply
- There is no need for any hair tools
- Damage is minimal
- It is affordable
Cons of Tape in Hair Extensions:
If there are pros, cons are also common for anything and everything. Let us see some of the disadvantages of using tape-in hair extensions:
- They can be quite costly if the quality is the best
- Maintenance must be done cautiously
- It might be uncomfortable to some
- If you apply oil or silicone-based hair products, tape in hair extensions may slip
- A person who loves high ponytail might be disappointed
- Use sulfate-free products to avoid tangles
- Avoid chemical hair products
- Make sure the extension is completely dry after every hair wash
- Avoid scrubbing after showering
- Make sure the quality is good and worth
- It is comfortable
- It gives a natural look
- The weft is thin and makes the look seamless
- It is reusable
- Application is easy
- It is completely safe
- It is the best choice
The average life span is approximately twelve weeks
Sample Block Quote
Praesent vestibulum congue tellus at fringilla. Curabitur vitae semper sem, eu convallis est. Cras felis nunc commodo loremous convallis vitae interdum non nisl. Maecenas ac est sit amet augue pharetra convallis nec danos.
Sample Paragraph Text
Praesent vestibulum congue tellus at fringilla. Curabitur vitae semper sem, eu convallis est. Cras felis nunc commodo eu convallis vitae interdum non nisl. Maecenas ac est sit amet augue pharetra convallis nec danos dui.
Cras suscipit quam et turpis eleifend vitae malesuada magna congue. Damus id ullamcorper neque. Sed vitae mi a mi pretium aliquet ac sed elitos. Pellentesque nulla eros accumsan quis justo at tincidunt lobortis denimes loremous. Suspendisse vestibulum lectus in lectus volutpat, ut dapibus purus pulvinar. Vestibulum sit amet auctor ipsum.