Say Hello To A Natural And Voluminous Look With Seamless Hair Extensions!
Hair extensions are something that most women think of wearing at least once in their lifetime. Hair extensions have grown more popular with women getting more conscious of their looks. However, some people are unsure of hair extensions as they can look fake most of the time. Here comes the need for seamless clip-in hair extensions.
- What Are Seamless Clip-In Hair Extensions
- Seamless Clip In Hair Extensions Vs Lace Weft Clip In Hair Extensions
- Seamless Clip Hair Extensions Are Suitable For What Kind Of People
- Benefits Of Wearing Seamless Hair Extensions
- How To Blend Seamless Hair Extensions With Short Hair
- Steps To Getting A Perfect Blend With Your Short Hair, When You Put Your Clip-In Hair Extensions In
- Pros And Cons Of Seamless Hair Extensions
- 5 Best Seamless Hair Extension Brands According To Hair Stylists
- Key Takeaway
We all love gorgeous, voluminous hair, but aren’t we pissed off with thinning hair problems? Say hello to a natural and voluminous look with seamless hair extensions! A typical hair extension comes with 7-8 pieces of hair wefts. These wefts have clips attached to them. There are two types of clip-in hair extensions in the market; seamless clip-in hair extensions and lace-weft clip-in hair extensions.
Seamless hair extensions function the same way as classic lace weft clip-in extensions. The only difference is that they are much thinner and seamless to provide you with the ultimate comfort. It gives no bumps when applied to hair. It lays flat and gives an even look when layered evenly.
This allows a perfect distribution of hair and even weight distribution as well.
When worn, Seamless Clip-In Hair Extension is almost undetectable. Every hair strand is put together with the help of a silicone base strip.
The difference between Seamless clip in hair extensions VS lace weft clip hair extensions is that the lace weft clip hair extension is made with sewn-on hair weft. Real hair is used and sewn like a curtain. After this, 3 pieces of hair wefts of the same width are sewn together on a durable lace strip with a machine.
For seamless clip-in hair extension, they are made with glued-on hair weft. The clips are then directly sewn on the weft. The hair weft of one-piece seamless clip-in hair extensions is much thinner than that of classic lace weft clip-in hair extensions. This makes the seamless clip-in hair extensions lay flat against the scalp.
If you have thin hair, heavy hair extensions will do no good to you. Choose a set that is around light. The seamless clip-in hair is suitable for thin hair as they are specially designed for thin hair. It adds extra volume and length to your natural hair without making you feel uncomfortable. You will get a very natural-looking effect.
Moreover, the seamless clip-in hair extensions is water-proof. Hence, it can’t be dyed.
If you have thin and fine hair, what problems do you meet with when you clip your hair extensions in? Well, we've got your concerns covered! Here are the benefits of wearing seamless hair extensions.
The seamless clips of clip-in hair extensions are equipped with silicone pads. Those small silicone pads can keep the clip-in hair extensions stay firmly on the head. The pads can protect your hair strand from the damage of metal clips for even ladies with fine hair.
You can enjoy thicker locks today without hindering the growth of your natural hair. It gives a more realistic look when blended with natural hair. The extension will feel like your real hair. You can also style it according to your convenience. They can be removed easily. This is why you need to invest in seamless hair extensions.
Women with thin fine hair like to wear seamless clip-in hair extensions. With these hair extensions, you can very well hide the hair weft under your natural hair. This makes the hair root of the wearer fuller.
Is the hair going to stay in place if you put clip-in hair extensions in your short hair? What are the things that need to be taken care of while using seamless hair extensions for short hair? Stay connected with us to know every speck of detail about it.
Length of Hair
The Hair should be at least 3-4 inches long to put a clip-in hair extension in short hair. The clip-in needs to be applied right under the hairline. You will be able to cover them with your hair so that you can avoid them peeking out.
Weight of the Extension
Weight is another important aspect when picking the clip-in hair extension. Using the right amount of weight is important. The transformation of your hair from short to long with the help of extension will be seamless and unnoticeable.
Color of the Extensions
When you are planning to get a clip-in hair extension, make sure to choose the right color. This is important to attain perfect hair blending.
In case you cannot get the exact color of your hair, buy a shade lighter and dye it to get the exact shade of your hair.
Steps to Getting a Perfect Blend with Your Short Hair, When You Put Your Clip-In Hair Extensions In:
Step 1: Braid and pin the hair at the nape of your neck. Make use of bobby pins to set your hair. This is the best tip to hide the small hairs that peep out of the extension.
Step 2: Tease your hair roots for added grip. The thin hair needs more grip. When the roots are teased, the process provides more grip to the natural hair. Comb your hair strand in a backward direction to get the grip.
Step 3: Go higher than usual. When you are using hair extensions, the main motto is to cover all the natural hair. The extension will sit much higher on your head than usual. Clip the rest of the hair extension to complete the look.
Step 4: Add waves and curls to give them a little texture. Your natural hair texture is very different from that of the hair extension. It is important to match the texture of your natural hair. Curl your extension beforehand so that it matches your natural hair and blends seamlessly with it. This will give a more smooth transition.
Pros of Seamless Hair Extensions
- Hair extensions add volume and length to your hair. You can trim the extension according to your need or the size of your hair. It enhances your hairstyle. You can ask your hair professional to cut it according to your preferred hairstyle.
- It gives a very natural look, especially to people with sensitive and fine hair. If you have thinning hair issues or are struggling with scalp issues that increase the hair fall rate, seamless extension is best for you.
- The silicone wefts used in these hair extensions are much thinner and lighter. This means they lay flatter on the head.
- The silicone band attaches every single hair strand firmly at the base of each weft giving you lightweight hair extension and absolute comfort.
- It also enables additional flexibility and movement because of the thin band. Seamless extensions are much thinner (around 50%).
Cons of Seamless Hair Extensions
- Just a Temporary Solution: Seamless Clip-ins can only provide a temporary solution to your thinning hair issues. They do not propose permanent treatments.
- Needs Good Care: The best part of Seamless Clip-in hair extensions is that they can be reused. But this is only possible if you take very good care of your hair. It is made from real hair, therefore it demands.
- Less Use of Heat Styling: Extra heating and styling can damage your seamless clip in hair extensions. Try to maintain the washing and using hair products on your seamless hair extensions to a minimum.
Hair extensions are meant to add length and volume to your natural hair. You can instantly enhance your look with these seamless hair extensions which don't look fake at all.
Hair extensions provide you with the flexibility to style your hair during events. However, they can be worn anywhere, irrespective of the occasion. With the correct method, it will not harm your hair even slightly. Here are the 5 best seamless hair extension brands according to hairstylists: Luxyhair, Zala, Mhot, Hidden crown hair, and Great lengths.
You can retain the full head of hair you often dreamed of. These top seamless hair extensions recommended by hairstylists and industry experts blend seamlessly with your hair and look natural. With the right application, no one will recognize you have hair extensions on.
If you worry about hair extensions that may cause damage to your fine hair, you should choose seamless clip-in hair extensions. Your hair will not have any risk of getting pulled or breaking. High-quality hair is used that is genuine and premium Remy human hair.
Many women select hair extensions as they are effective, and at making you feel better. They can be fun while doing many hairstyles. They are just like makeup, a good fixture that every female wishes to have to enrich her look. Select the seamless clip-in hair extension that you need!